Gasket Set - Toyota 4Runner, T100, Tacoma, Tundra V6 3.4L, 5VZ (1995-2004) Long Block Install Gasket Set Kit-2023
Gaskets needed to install 3.4L 5VZFE Long Block.
- Upper Intake Plenum Gaskets x2 (Genuine Toyota)
- lower Intake Plenum Gaskets x2 (Genuine Toyota)
- Valve Cover Gaskets x2 (Genuine Toyota)
- Spark Plug Tube Gaskets x6 (Genuine Toyota)
- Valve Cover Bolt Gaskets x16 (Genuine Toyota)
- Exhaust Manifold Gaskets x2 (Stone)
- Throttle Body Gasket (Genuine Toyota)
- Cam Plug x2 (Genuine Toyota)
- Injector Seal Set x6 (Beck/Arnley)
- Cam 1/2 moon x4 (Genuine Toyota)
- Lower Intake Coolant Outlet Gasket (Genuine Toyota)
- Thermostat Gasket (Stone)
- PCV Gasket (Genuine Toyota)
- Oil Drain Plug Gasket (Genuine Toyota)
- Oil Pickup Tube Gasket (Genuine Toyota)
- Exhaust Doughnut Gasket for Crossover Pipe x4 (Genuine Toyota)
- Timing Cover Gasket Foam Rolls (Genuine Toyota)
- Fuel Rail Crush Washer x4 (Genuine Toyota)
This is everything but the head gaskets, rear main seal, front main oil pump seal and 2 camshaft seals. These seals are usually installed in most long block engines. This 5VZFE 3.4L gasket set is intended to provide all the gaskets needed to install your engine. This set does not include the oil cooler gaskets if your model has the oil cooler we recommend this kit to seal the oil cooler. This set does not include EGR gaskets as most models did not have an EGR.
|Toyota||4Runner||3.4 L 3378 CC V6 5VZFE DOHC|
|Toyota||T100||3.4 L 3378 CC V6 5VZFE DOHC|
|Toyota||Tacoma||3.4 L 3378 CC V6 5VZFE DOHC|
|Toyota||Tundra||3.4 L 3378 CC V6 DOHC 24 Valve|
Comes as pictured
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great and had everything I needed!
Great kit. I'm glad this kit was available. I was very satisfied.
This is a pretty solid kit and does the job, i feel it fell short a little though because it says everything to assemble a long block, but it didnt come with an oil pan gasket which i wouldve prefered, i onow alot of people like ultra grey, or right stuff, but i like oil pan gaskets. This kit also doesnt come with the oil cooler or oil cooler delete seals which i find pretty disappointing. You spend $260 on a gasket set to do a long block, and then right away i have to go to the dealer for more gaskets. Some of this is my fault, they do provide a list of what you get, and i thoight i say oil cooler on the list, but i guess i didnt
Great product everything I need was there